• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff New Custom FatSac for 21's

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
Brand new, never used or unfolded FatSac for Yamaha 21's. I was told by rep before I bought it 7 weeks that it would fit the 22's but I'm not convinced as the transom is several inches higher. Save a few dollars $450 shipped in the (lower 48) and help a fellow boater out.

Fly High Yamaha Jet Boats Custom 21 FatSac - C1046 - 725lbs | WakeMAKERS

I found one made by Gantlin specifically for the new 22's & 25's. that I will when this is sold.

Last edited:

jcyamahariders wife

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Brand new, never used or unfolded FatSac for Yamaha 21's. I was told by rep before I bought it 7 weeks that it would fit the 22's but I'm not convinced as the transom is several inches higher. Save a few dollars $450 shipped in the (lower 48) and help a fellow boater out.

Fly High Yamaha Jet Boats Custom 21 FatSac - C1046 - 725lbs | WakeMAKERS

I found one made by Gantlin specifically for the new 22's & 25's. that I will when this is sold.
Sorry the dealer gave you the wrong information. That is the problem with people selling things they don't know nothing about. Definitely reach out the @jcyamaharider when you need to order your 22ft bag.