• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New from Connecticut...

Tonyyamaha190

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am a new member to this Forum, last week I bought a new 2017 SX190 white and black in color, I took it out yesterday for the first time in a lake near my house it ran great I did the break-in period. Any jet boaters in Connecticut let me know where you all run with your boats. Thanks

gsbrown

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Welcome. Congrats. Enjoy!!!

jeffbassguy

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
welcome fellow ct'er..i just got mine today

Tonyyamaha190

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So what did you get an SX 21-footer? SX212? What town in Connecticut are you from? Thanks Tony

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Tonyyamaha190

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I live in Tolland, Connecticut.
Where do you plan on taking the boat out? Lake, River, ocean? Is this your first Yamaha boat?
I'm assuming you've had a boat before, we should definitely hook up somewhere, that would be great! Tony

subysti

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
See a lot f them on the river. Especially up north in Massachusetts. They used to be a rare site now they are everywhere !!

Tonyyamaha190

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yes you are correct rare 6 - 10 years ago, now everywhere it seems. We should hook up on the river sometime, do you moor your boat at a slip? If not where do you launch it from?

jeffbassguy

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I live in Tolland, Connecticut.
Where do you plan on taking the boat out? Lake, River, ocean? Is this your first Yamaha boat?
I'm assuming you've had a boat before, we should definitely hook up somewhere, that would be great! Tony
I was fortunate to get a boat slip on Pocotopaug so I think I will just stay here for the season. Grew up on boats in Winnipesaukee but this is my first Yamaha. If I do get bored and trailer to the river, i'll send you a message.

Tonyyamaha190

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Is there a public boat launch for your Lake in East Hampton?

Tonyyamaha190

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
If you ever want to meet up sometime on the river just let me know I would like to do that before the Summer's over. Thanks Tony

09kawi438

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey Tony I just bought a 2020 ar195 I wanted the super charger and wake board rack. If u still have ur boat in the this coming summer. I like to run the river Cuz I also have skis but my buddy likes lakes Cuz the water cleaner , I like the river for rough water

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length