• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Interior Colors

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length
A question for anyone that was at the dealer meeting or has a contact within Yamaha. In the past, when you pick the color of the boat it shows you which interior comes in that particular exterior color... example - grey or warm. This year on the website I do not see that, only thing I see is that when you look at the picture of the boat, you see just the tip of the seat color. However, when you watch the video from Yamaha, they show different color interiors than what is on the website. My wife and I really want the 222SD in the Seafoam Green, on the website it looks like there are doing the brown (mocha) interior but in the Yamaha 2024 22 FT Boats video, there is clearly a 222 either SE or SD in the Seafoam with Grey Interior. Is there going to be an option this year or is it one or the other like in previous years?