• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Member from Upper Mississippi River (MN/WI)

nessjosh

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hello forum, i've browsed some threads last summer as a non-member, since I'm all in now with a 2020 AR240 I thought I better join the site.

I have the space blue AR240, any suggestions on how to get the paint code to match the wake tower? I was going to buy some tower speakers and wanted to have them painted blue to match the blue wake tower. I assume the local auto body shop doesnt have Yamahas color pallette.

It was 28 degrees here this morning, but supposed to be 70 on Monday. That river ice will be melting fast!

- Josh

20200821_194142.jpg 20200625_200936.jpg

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome!

If it were me I would just take the boat to the body shop and have them match it up

Mully262

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length
The Croix has melted! 70 on Monday? I might need to splash! Where you at on the border?

ericoask424

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nice choice! I might be a little biased though. See ya on the Mississippi

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Welcome from Central Wisconsin, Stevens Point area!

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Great looking boat, welcome. :)

Cbass953

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Welcome, we are out almost every weekend around the Alma, Wabasha area. Nice looking boat👍

RiverRat

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
Welcome aboard! Pool 9 guy here!

shnknapp

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length
Welcome aboard. If you're ever on the St. Croix, look for the white/Grey 212SD

nessjosh

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The Croix has melted! 70 on Monday? I might need to splash! Where you at on the border?
I'm in Hudson, but I keep the boat at Windmill Marina. I'm itching to get the new speakers and stereo into it. The temp yesterday was 83! gotta love global warming.

Mully262

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length
I'm in Hudson, but I keep the boat at Windmill Marina. I'm itching to get the new speakers and stereo into it. The temp yesterday was 83! gotta love global warming.
Sweet. I am in River Falls. Took the boat out both Sat/Sun. Although Monday was a primo day except for the wind later in the afternoon. I launch often out of Windmill, but trailer my boat. @shnknapp also stores out at Windmill. You got to launch & store, or an actual slip?