• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New mods for new boat

Oscar0421

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I need to know what size of wakeboard rack I need for my 2018 ar210, stoltz roller and bilge outlets?

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Did you search the forums here? There are many different wakeboard racks linked for our boats. And answers to your questions.

I just put on

Will get them aligned better today, but for the price they are outstanding. They come in black and polished, plus they have many different styles. They come with multiple rubber inserts so you can put wherever. Also you will need to decide if you want it to hold 2, 3, Surfboard, or various combinations. You can also go with Monster, will pay more but they are solid as well.

I also have purchased this and it should be in on Monday. It is to hold our ZUP board, or surf board when we get to that.

As far as the roller, this is the one I used and others have used for their 210's. It fits our hulls better. Mine works great. I didn't like the fit of the larger side bells.

Oscar0421

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What size of trailer guides will work on this boat? I had ce smith 39” on my sx190.

Gunghoe9

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Did you search the forums here? There are many different wakeboard racks linked for our boats. And answers to your questions.

I just put on

Will get them aligned better today, but for the price they are outstanding. They come in black and polished, plus they have many different styles. They come with multiple rubber inserts so you can put wherever. Also you will need to decide if you want it to hold 2, 3, Surfboard, or various combinations. You can also go with Monster, will pay more but they are solid as well.

I also have purchased this and it should be in on Monday. It is to hold our ZUP board, or surf board when we get to that.

As far as the roller, this is the one I used and others have used for their 210's. It fits our hulls better. Mine works great. I didn't like the fit of the larger side bells.

Do you have a good pic (up close) of the shallow roller against your boat? I have the Stoltz 3.5” deep V and may want to swap it out with your style.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Marks are from previous stock roller

20200628_094604.jpg

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ce smith 60

20200628_094749.jpg

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have the led tops. Awesome while trailering in dark and loading in dark. Plus look awesome at night

Oscar0421

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Do you guys happen to know the size of the bilge outlets? I want to swap the oem with the ada racing ones.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I went 3/8" but the hose is actually 1/2" I had to wrap and clamp mine to seal up at 3/8" and other have said you really have to stretch the 1/2" So either will work, but 1/2" is recommended.