• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Mooring Cover for Yamaha

dansshin

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Finally had chance to put my new deluxe premium mooring cover that I bought from @Ziess21 on my boat today. It definitely looks and fits better than the Yamaha shipping cover that I was using. If anyone is looking for a genuine Yamaha cover for great price you should give @Ziess21 a try. He was easy to work with and gave me great JB.N price with 1 year Yamaha warranty which was much better than Yamaha Sports Plaza price that few other members mentioned. He is authorized Yamaha dealer so you can trust that you'll get a genuine Yamaha cover. I didn't know this but my mooring cover also came with anti-pooling poles.

20300369175_8fc83cbba1_b.jpg

20256546339_c03561c57e_b.jpg

20255188248_2816c1b453_b.jpg

20443199605_c145a238ef_b.jpg

19820672364_01273f342b_b.jpg

20255097820_ab92b88522_b.jpg

I wish a black cover was available for my model year. Got my first for me Yamaha cover two weeks ago and I LOVE IT!!!

Love mine for mr AR192. Surprisingly easy to install too.

When I put the cover on I installed the anti-pooling poles fully extended. Is that how you are supposed to use the cover while storing in the driveway? I see that some use the cover without the anti-pooling poles.

I use the poles most of the time and when trailering. If I know I'm going back in the boat soon and its not going to rain I don't bother with the back pole.

@dansshin get yourself a 36" beachball and toss it up front under the cover if you don't want to set up the poles all the time. I use one up front and then toss our HO 3 person tuber under the rear. When it sits outside in between uses.

I don't mind using the poles as it's very simple to install but I like the look of it without the poles.

Last edited:
image.jpg I may be interested in a new cover soon.
The beachball in the front while trailering works great! Just put it there before the cover....it's hard to get a ball through the walk through area under the cover.

@dansshin get yourself a 36" beachball and toss it up front under the cover if you don't want to set up the poles all the time. I use one up front and then toss our HO 3 person tuber under the rear. When it sits outside in between uses.
That sounds like a great idea for using the cover when I'm staying overnight and leaving the boat on the water. I already have the inflatables there anyway.

Slice a cheap noodle down the center and place it over your windshield frame before putting the cover on.
I provides a much broader contact - especially when you crank down the cover.

I had already seen that recommendation and used it for my tow home from PCB. Works great. the cut noodles still float so I just keep them in the swim locker.

Glad you like it! I have a limited amount of closeout covers on hand for the latest generations of boats if anyone needs one.

We don't offer the bow/cockpit covers unfortunately, we have those made locally by a canvas shop that does great work for us.

Glad you like it! I have a limited amount of closeout covers on hand for the latest generations of boats if anyone needs one.

We don't offer the bow/cockpit covers unfortunately, we have those made locally by a canvas shop that does great work for us.
Thanks @Ziess21 ! I will go local.

@octavio3311 Thanks for the reminder about the noodle. Original owner did that when he shipped it to me based on my suggestion after getting the input from members here. So I'll remember to add that in next time I install the cover.

@Ziess21 Thank you again for extending that JB.N price on this. It just means more money to spend on other boat stuff! :winkingthumbsup" I'm still looking to buy the Yamaha spare tire cover, Yamaha extendable paddle & Yamaha vinyl patch kit at great JB.N price :p so let me know if you get these in stock.

When I put the cover on I installed the anti-pooling poles fully extended. Is that how you are supposed to use the cover while storing in the driveway? I see that some use the cover without the anti-pooling poles.
The poles are not made to be used during trailering. There is too much stress being places on those 2 points. It will eventually become your week point and have a high probability to tear. I install the poles, but do not stand them up while trailering. If I get to my destination and it looks like rain, I crawl under there and stand up the poles.

Zies21, do u have these for a 2011 sx210? If so, can you pm me with details?

@Ziess21 Looking for a cover for 2015 AR192 if you have any of those left?

I would be interested in one if you have any to fit my boat.

Back