• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

NEW YAMAHA FSH WAVERUNNER

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length

Wow very cool.

cool. i like how it goes back to 2019 (thats what i have)... but dont think i have any use for it.. but still cool for someone else.

I like it but not for me either. I’d take the boat out if I want to fish or chill, gives me the option to cook what I catch on the bbq and get out of the sun under the Bimini top.

When I was in Florida back in June, I saw several PWC's equipped with large "towers" on them. Had coolers strapped to the back, rods hanging off the side, and one even had a tall enough tower to provide shade for the riders. Immediately wondered why the OEM's didn't get in on this particular trend.

Kinda looked like these. Three Of A Kind: Creating The Ultimate PWC Fishing Machines - The Watercraft Journal | the best resource for JetSki, WaveRunner, and SeaDoo enthusiasts and most popular Personal WaterCraft site in the world!

I could see if I was a single dad with one kid, this would be a great way to spend the day on the water without breaking the bank. As cheap/easy/small as my 190 is, you can take that concept a step further and get more of it with a PWC. Cheap to own, store, tow, etc. This rear deck with seats (be really cool if those seat bottoms flipped up to hold a floating cooler you could deploy at anchor) really helps add some family functionality to an otherwise floating couch. I see Yamaha went parts bin shopping with that ladder and grab handle. Looks like the exact same pieces on my AR190.

Only thing missing here is some shade IMO.

**edit** Here's another example of what I saw down in FL. Aside from missing some shade, this looks like a super versatile setup if you're going to spend a LOT of time on the water.

I'm honestly a little upset at this one. I had the idea to use these off-roading Rotopax fuel containers on the side of a tower a few years ago when thinking about taking my 190 to Bimini. I think they hold 7.5gal each, and can't be that difficult to fabricate a mount for the side of the tower.

Last edited:
Lack of shade was what had me move on from my Honda Aquatrax. I was able to fish off that and do much of what I wanted except get out of the sun.

Back