• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Newport International Boat Show Sept 11-14, 2014

B_Mutter

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
Hey Jetboaters! If you are in the area we are going to have a new 2015 242LS in Suede Gray up on a land display next weekend at the Newport International Boat Show down in good old Newport, RI. We just got it in this week and can't wait to show it off so we are heading down there next week.

As of right now I don't have pricing or any new catalogues but that will all change by the time the weekend roles in. I'll post some pictures once it is all set up down there. If any of you are in the area and want a first look at this boat please stop by!!

View media item 1967View media item 1968
2014-09-08%2013.42.40.jpg

Finishing the space tomorrow. All the Yamaha and Twin City signs will be flying. Hope to see some of you there! I will be there Thursday and Saturday!

Is it possible to get a picture of the ladder bracket? Did it change from the 2014 models?

Just the transom. Thanks!!

Perfect!!! Thanks

I can't wait to check this boat out this weekend (and buy it if the price is right)....

Back