• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

NFL Draft

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
How do you feel about who your team picked up?

We were thrilled when the Bucs traded back with the Bills then shocked when James was available but picked Vita. After letting it sit in, I think this is a great move. Majority of championship teams on anchored on a stout line, and this exactly what they have done. Hopefully they can pick up Josh Jackson and a safety tonight.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
i forgot it was yesterday and have no idea who the panthers picked.... hopefully it was someone good.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
They picked up a WR.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Can't believe we didn't get Josh Jackson :banghead:

CraigAR

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Super stoked that we (NY Giants) picked up Barkley yesterday and Hernandez tonight

ClemsonTiger

REJECTED / BANNED
REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Happy with the Da'Ron Payne pick for the Skins in the 1st round....really disappointed we traded our 2nd round pick #44 to the 49ers. We got 2nd round pick #59 and an additional 3rd round pick. But Darius Guice was available at pick #44 and we should have drafted him!

Hopefully he is still available at pick #59 and if so, the trade will look brilliant....if not :mad:

ClemsonTiger

REJECTED / BANNED
REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Holy Sh!t!

Miracle...brilliant! GUICE!!!!!!!

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I wonder why he fell so far.

Weeb

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The Pats traded so much I don't know if they got anything good out of it except a second round pick next year. Did fill a couple holes though.

ClemsonTiger

REJECTED / BANNED
REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Character concerns...he lied about questions he said he was asked by certain NFL teams...he got into a shouting match with the Eagles during his interview with them....got into some shenanigans in college that went unreported at the time.

No doubt, all those things are a concern and risk...but well worth it for the 2nd highest rated RB in the draft and to get him in the 2nd round with the 59th pick.

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
He has a real bad attitude. If he can fix that, this is a steal on par with Jon Allen last year. Da Ron Payne? Meh. Not to thrilled about him.

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
well.. we needed one for sure!!!!!
Another combine stud who won't pan out on the field, ala another Terp receiver Darrius Heyward-Bey. They should have snatched up Ridley, better lineage from a superior football program. UMD is a joke of a program. What a wasted pick by the Panthers.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have not really been impressed by their decision making during the draft for the last few years.. I end up yelling at the TV so my fam would rather me not watch it.