• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Nice Empty Saturday on the Lake.

lashburn1

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We got out of the house a little earlier today to go to the lake.
A local person at the lake warned us that the wind comes every day around 230 or 3pm.
He was exactly on time today.

But before that we had a great time on the lake and we're the only people surfing on it, just a handful of other Boaters doing anything at all.

14yr old Letting go of rope for the 1st time.

http://vimeo.com/m/94802639

Last edited:
Always a great time when you have the lake to yourself!

Made some progress on wake surfing today too, my oldest daughter let go of the rope for the first time today!!!
We only have video of it, here

http://vimeo.com/m/94802639

She was so happy, I think she is hooked now

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
NICE!
We had a blast today too. Water was a little chilly, but the kids and I swam as momma and baby sat and watched. I'm sure we got plenty of pictures I could post up, but maybe later... pretty dang burnt now, lol
First time with the shirt off in 6 months, i'm red as a lobster! Boy does it feel good to get out there though!!!!
Nice boat btw! We probably had 5 boats out there with us today, and I talked to someone with a sx192. Those boats are pretty slick man! Certainly smaller though... I can see why the new jet boat guys wanna compare to that thing, LOL I don't know what the top speed is in those things, but I buzzed past him pretty decent. Then parked it and tried to get my kite up, which didn't work. Working on kite power for a long trip I have planned. So far it's just my wife laughing at me when I can't "get it up"

Love the pics of the kid btw! Tell her we support her!

How awesome is THAT!!!! :thumbsup:

Just watched the video, and man what a nice freakin! wake!!!!! One nice shredder out there!

Good times....got out and surfed a little yesterday and found out I need a little more push in the pocket.

Just watched the video, and man what a nice freakin! wake!!!!! One nice shredder out there!
Here's a link of
My 12 year old with different speed and settings.
Better camera angle, from base of wake the crest is nearly at her elbows. Lol

Here's a link of
My 12 year old with different speed and settings.
Better camera angle, from base of wake the crest is nearly at her elbows. Lol

Loving these videos! Shes ready for North Shore now!

Back