• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

NMEA2000 Help on a 195

Cabin2010

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 Open ID
Boat Length
Ok folks.... I'm trying to connect NMEA2000 Gateway (YDEG-04) from Yacht Devices.

I have the BRP adapter & Gateway connected as described, and NOTTA... no power nothing.

The BRP adapter is supposed to be plug & play so no pin rewiring is needed

Yacht Devices customer service is total crap, these guys couldn't the ocean standing on a beach.

Has anyone installed one of these?

Engine Gateway YDEG-04

Engine Gateway YDEG-04 with NMEA Micro Male connector
Gateway for Volvo Penta, BRP Rotax and J1939 engines to NMEA 2000 marine electronics network.

Delivery Method: Free airmail delivery

BRP CAN (Bombardier Rotax) cable
Cable for NMEA 2000 Engine Gateway YDEG-04.

Delivery Method: Free airmail delivery

Scarabscott

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
I have it on my scarab 195 300. I had to re-wire 2pins are swapped