• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

No FSH at the shows

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Went to the Chicago show and no FSH. Southbend show as well as the Grand Rapids show in Michigan will not have one either. However looks like Scarab will have their CC there. A bit disappointing.

Rich NW Jboater

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Going to the Seattle show tomorrow, don't expect I'll see one there either

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
After going through the Chicago show and looking at all the CC the Yamaha by far is the best value and bang for the buck. They did have a 19 Scarab CC but at $45000 are you kidding me. Much smaller boat interior wise than the Yamaha and not near as good looking in my opinion

highanddryinco

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Going to the Seattle show tomorrow, don't expect I'll see one there either
Just a little jealous. Wishing I was at that show looking at Trawlers. Denver had a boat show last weekend. Not quite the same.

Scap

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
The Denver show had a 210 FSH Sport on display at the Tri City Cycle booth. Beautiful.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
The NY show last week had 4 in it I think 19 and 21 in different colors.E02EB653-870A-4A8B-B061-429E1781012B.jpeg

highanddryinco

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
The Denver show had a 210 FSH Sport on display at the Tri City Cycle booth. Beautiful.
Good to hear. It's been few years since I've hit our Denver show, usually it had been underwhelming for boats that I wanted to see. In the CC type of boat they usually had about two, both small Whalers. Now if you wanted a ski boat, that was another story.

Is it safe to assume that you bought the show boat?

p montgomery

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Went to the Chicago show and no FSH. Southbend show as well as the Grand Rapids show in Michigan will not have one either. However looks like Scarab will have their CC there. A bit disappointing.
Just Add Water from Indianapolis is supposed to have a 210 at the boat how in Indianapolis in FEB

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hoping they have a couple at the Grand Rapids show. Otherwise I'll need to go to the Detroit show.

Maven

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Random question.

Is this where pretty much all of you buy your new boat? At a boat show?

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Random question.

No, lol.
I find best prices usually are for whatever is left sitting on a dealer lot towards the end of season.

Last edited:

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Never have bought at the show. I normally wait until the end of the season and pick up a left over.

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Random question.

I bought in May. Got "boat show pricing", which was essentially free prep and $500 off MSRP.

The Louisville show didn't have an FSH model this year either. I don't think the local dealer gets much support from Yamaha for this show though, so I think it's all on him. The FSH models aren't as popular here in the middle of the country as they are on the cost.....I think.

Scarrab did have an amazing 255 Open ID on display. Such a cool boat!

Maven

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
No, lol.
I find best prices usually are for whatever is left sitting on a dealer lot towards the end of season.

I bought in May. Got "boat show pricing", which was essentially free prep and $500 off MSRP.

The Louisville show didn't have an FSH model this year either. I don't think the local dealer gets much support from Yamaha for this show though, so I think it's all on him. The FSH models aren't as popular here in the middle of the country as they are on the cost.....I think.

Scarrab did have an amazing 255 Open ID on display. Such a cool boat!
Thank you!

One thing I've noticed is there isn't much off MSRP, but financing deals.

wardial

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Saw the FSH at the Miami show. "Boat of the Year". I don't believe they are even sold here in CA however?