• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

No more "Limited S"

Dthorpe

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I just noticed that Yamaha has eliminated the "212 Limited" and the "212 Limited S" boats and now just offers a "212S." The new 212S looks just like the 212 Limited S except that it does not include the bimini. The attachments are still on the forward swept tower, so I guess the bimini is now considered an accessory.

Dthorpe

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Sorry, this should have been posted in the 212 section.

Compatico

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I just noticed that Yamaha has eliminated the "212 Limited" and the "212 Limited S" boats and now just offers a "212S." The new 212S looks just like the 212 Limited S except that it does not include the bimini. The attachments are still on the forward swept tower, so I guess the bimini is now considered an accessory.
Nope. There's a 212 and 212s - both include a bimini top. The 212 has a steel rod bimini frame, the 212s has a tower frame. Same as before, just simplified naming structure.
👍