• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Norchill Coolers BOGO

Herman

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Norchill is offering BOGO on their 24 can blue cooler. I have the 48 can which has been great but is way too heavy once filled. Haven't used AO or Polar but would expect the same results as it doesn't leak and keeps ice all day. Not a bad deal for $60, including shipping.

http://www.norchillcoolers.com/buy-one-get-one-free-medium-blue-cooler-bag-24-can/

If anyone hasn't seen these ice packs, I highly recommended. Arctic Ice Chillin Brew (how can you not like something specifically designed to keep the brew cold). I just picked up 2 and used them this weekend. Wasn't sure how well they would work so also put some ice in with them. Out all day and none of the ice melted, even with kids in and out all day. Drinks stayed icy cold. I got the 2.5 lb. ones but just order 2 of the 5 lb. A little pricy but if not having to constantly buy ice, should pay off in the long run.

http://www.amazon.com/Arctic-Ice-Ch...14161&sr=8-6&keywords=arctic+ice+cooler+packs

I will have to look at these Herman. I am a big believer in AO Coolers, but I sure will take a look at the norchill website! Thanks for posting it!

I just ordered mine. Thanks for the heads up @Herman. Till now I've just used cheep plastic lined bags which usually work for a couple of years before they leak. Looking forward to a decent product and having to carry only one.

Definitely interested in the Arctic Ice Chillin Brew. Ill have to look into those a little more. Would be awesome to not have to buy ice anymore!

Buy one get one steal done, thanks.

Buy one get one steal done, thanks.
Thanks for spelling it out. BOGO that is. I was about to google it. Didn't know that there was a lingo for bargain shopping. :cool:

Reactions: 007
Thanks, got two. I have an AO 48 can, and these are very similar. I have to give the edge to the AO cooler, but only if price doesn't come into the equation. $30 shipped/ea is a STEAL!

Thanks for spelling it out. BOGO that is. I was about to google it. Didn't know that there was a lingo for bargain shopping. :cool:
All the women know this Dennis. You need to get in touch with your feminine side. :winkingthumbsup"

All the women know this Dennis. You need to get in touch with your feminine side. :winkingthumbsup"
I want to say that "I touch my feminine side as often as I'm allowed". But I will refrain :cool:

This was a SUPERB "find !" Super QUALITY products. A little higher priced, but well-worth the cost in terms of DESIGN, ENGINEERING, and QUALITY PRODUCTION.

Unfortunately for some of us, like me, this BOGO promotion ended this past Friday. And while Truck4Dog's coupon still works for 10% off ........
Norchill gave me today a little bit better one ....... 25% off !

Enter the COUPON code "SUPPORT" in all caps. = 25% off ! They also said if it did not work for you, to please contact them @ (888) 766-7276. This promotion code DOES work for me, at least today.

==> By the way, at the BOTTOM RIGHT edge of this web page, you can sign up to receive their email newsletters and be advised of Future Promotions ! ......... :winkingthumbsup"
http://www.norchillcoolers.com/

Thank you, Herman, for introducing many of us to another great additional boating "toy" that is useful and quality-oriented. Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Glad some of you were able to take advantage of the deal. I have a cooler addiction so am always trying to find deals. I think it is great that they gave a 25% off code. Thanks for sharing @MikeyL. Maybe I need to get a 12 pack with it to round out the collection.

Back