• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

OEM decal replacement ???

Wake212x

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
I have 2015 Yamaha 212x grey, white and blue. Looking for the replacement decals but the online stores don’t show which color decal and have various part numbers anybody have an idea which are the correct ones?

Wake212x, I just went through the same thing. I have the same year and color combo as yours. I ordered them from Yamaha Sports Plaza. It's very
confusing. I got all of them right except one. Do yourself a favor and call them. They know what part numbers are correct for your boat. Also, they
are running out of some of the decals for our boat. They suggested looking up the correct part numbers on Ebay. I didn't have any trouble getting
the ones they didn't have. Good luck!

Awesome! I appreciate the feed back I will be calling them. Crazy to me that it’s so hard to find on a boat not that old.

One more question for you what’s the difference between the 1800AP and 1800BP and ours is the Ap correct ?

One more question for you what’s the difference between the 1800AP and 1800BP and ours is the Ap correct ?
I also have the gray/ blue/ white graphics. Did you ever find out if ours is the 1800AP or BP ?

Back