• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

OH MY!!

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
If you had Ole Miss and 40 points right now you would be losing!!! 42-0 TCU and it's just the 3rd quarter. I think TCU is trying to tell someone something!!

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
@Jim Robeson we will all know if they got it right tomorrow night! Obviously I believe they did! I'm not prepared for the conversation that is already occurring. Cheers Sir, and happy new year.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@GiddYupJoe ... There has to be something said for a team that can beat Wisconsin 59-0 with a third string QB. With that said, I don't know of any other time that I have looked so forward to this much football!! This line up of games has to be one of the best in awhile. Good luck!!! And a most Happy New Year to you as well!!

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Jim Robeson how about that mich state game!
I wish there was a dislike button! We blew it through our typically poor defense, coupled with getting away from our offensive success in the second half. Should have just kept throwing the ball and scoring instead of trying to run out clock... Spartans had their way with our secondary.

And TCU should give their entire defense a bonus!

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Looks like the luck FSU had in 2014 did not carry over to 2015, the Duck's are putting at spanking on the 'Noles.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Tonight felt like a championship game! One more to go!

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I told my wife that this was going to be one epic day of football...I love the bowl season because anything can happen and it all comes down to who wants it more. Congrats @GiddYupJoe , that was a great game by OSU...with a third string QB!! I'm just happy to see the MIZZOU didn't let me down. And I think they will expand this playoff to include teams like TCU and Baylor @jawsf16 ... I can see this thing going to eight teams easy in a couple of years.

Good luck in that championship game @GiddYupJoe , should be a dandy!!

Raphael

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Jim Robeson we will all know if they got it right tomorrow night! Obviously I believe they did! I'm not prepared for the conversation that is already occurring. Cheers Sir, and happy new year.
We had Urban Meyer here "UTAH" for a couple of years and he is the best at getting the most out of his players but
Oregon looks unbeatable.