• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

On The Water Help!

bonehunts

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
[USERGROUP=9]@HELP[/USERGROUP]
Update: just turned boat off and turned wheel hard to the right and it started and is ruing fine. Any ideas what happened?

I’m trying to get my 2016 242 LSE squared away but I’ve got a Drive Control Check Engine alarm going. I was able to get both engines started but the buckets seem to both be in the open position with thrust going forward. Moving the throttles does nothing and I can’t seem to manually move the buckets. What am I doing wrong??
Text/call me if it’s easier! 214-8otwo-2663
Chris

Last edited:
Have you tried turning the battery switch off, wait a few minutes and turn it back on???

Per my update, I turned motors off and turned wheel hard to the right and it’s all working now. No clue

Drove the boat with no issue all afternoon. Went back a few minutes ago and the same alarm came on and the same issue with the buckets. Disconnected the battery for five minutes. Flipped the servo to manual and moved the buckets down, but alarm is still on. Any ideas?

Back