• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One Person Wake Tower Raise/Lower

topherbd16

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Using scrap from my house, 3/4” copper pipe and lacrosse balls, made a stand to hold wake tower so I can raise and lower on my own. Almost used a 2x4, but went with this instead for soft, non marking ends. Drilled ~80% through the lacrosse balls.

I store my boat 5 min from our house in an old warehouse with a 9’ door. This allows me to not have a 2nd person come with me to get it out/in.

I think it can also be used as a magic wand. 😉

FC57FA48-BDD8-4C5C-94F0-C68D21478A75.jpeg52C22FC2-6751-446B-8321-83CEE5CE1698.jpeg

ourlee

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
First of all, lax is the best sport. Second, the magic wand comment was very funny.