• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

One sweet lil jet boat!

Wow 13 ft boat rooster tail looks like 250 ft . The jet pump must have some intense design to handle that HP

Cool looking boat.

He is probably just using a Hamilton pump. We have guys around me running the river with 1500+ horsepower and the same Hamilton pump.

1000 hp in 13' makes absolutely no sense and is truly dangerous.

In other news, I want to drive it. That rooster was something else lol

o_O

Amazing amount of engineering to make that boat safe, very well done.

But the biggest piece that is till missing is a clear hood to go over the engine. I just cringed when I saw water splashing over the bow and into that engine compartment. With those turbos spooling up with no filter on them, I could see quite a bit of damage done to that engine if it were to ingest any significant amount of water.

I could be wrong too.

1000 hp in 13' makes absolutely no sense and is truly dangerous.

In other news, I want to drive it. That rooster was something else lol

o_O

I bet he's throttling it with a hot foot as well. To keep his hands on the wheel. I thought I saw it in one angle. Could you imagine hitting a wave and flooring it at the wrong time. So dangerous, but I'm with you, I wanna drive it.

I bet he's throttling it with a hot foot as well. To keep his hands on the wheel. I thought I saw it in one angle. Could you imagine hitting a wave and flooring it at the wrong time. So dangerous, but I'm with you, I wanna drive it.

similar to my buddy handing me the keys to his 1800 supercharged ski. whacking it into wakes.... I knew what it was about... but I wasn't ready, how can you be until you experience it? LOL

just once... open calm lake I wanna go full throttle in that little boat... up to top speed, then bring it back to the dock. no interest in owning it. hahahah

Amazing amount of engineering to make that boat safe, very well done.

But the biggest piece that is till missing is a clear hood to go over the engine. I just cringed when I saw water splashing over the bow and into that engine compartment. With those turbos spooling up with no filter on them, I could see quite a bit of damage done to that engine if it were to ingest any significant amount of water.

I could be wrong too.

agree. I was thinking it would look cool with a ram air style hood.

I would be giggling like a little girl.

Needs trim tabs. Porpoise AF

Aloha @Gym i agree, plus we don’t have anyplace here in Hawaii big enough to run that bad boy in.???

Boat + Red Bull?

Probably explode.

Back