• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Over the tower mooring cover???

Kelso

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I was cruising through a marina a while back and spotted a Mastercraft stowed away on its lift and it had a mooring cover that went over the wakeboard tower. The side of the cover had a zippered opening where you could get inside the boat if needed. I would like a cover like this for when our boat is in the lift at our lake, it would negate the need for anti-pooling poles and would protect the tower/bimini too, and may even be easier to pull on.

Anyone know of such a cover for our boats? Mine is a 2013 242 Limited S. Searches online have led me nowhere. I wish I'd have gotten a pic of the cover on the Mastercraft for illustrative purposes.

Without seeing that exact one (have seen others that sound similar) I would guess it was a custom made cover. I would think most cover shops would be able to come up with something like it. Most can give you a quote buy just talking them thru what you are looking for. They price these out by the boat size and just add more/less depending on the options that you want to add your cover. For example if you want ratchet straps, add $100, over the tower, that'll be another $300, etc.

Was it @sysinu that had one custom made for the 242? I remember seeing one on here.

I remember seeing one too. I can't remember who though.

Looks good! Thanks for posting. I knew I had remembered seeing that!

Great. Thanks for the tips. I'll look into having one made if I cant find one off the shelf.

Back