• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Overton’s… <order screwed up>

They are not the company they used to be. Was very disappointed when they closed there store in Greenville

This happens in the warehouse time to time. People don't pay attention and don't realize the box has multiple products and just send you the entire box. I've seen it a few times.

I ordered an O'brien vest from them. They sent the wrong size, told me it was up to me to cover return shipping, then automatically charged my credit card AGAIN, and sent me the right jacket. My credit card company had to get involved to fix everything.

I buy from Bart's Watersports....I ordered some gear on a Sunday evening, and had the gear on Tuesday. They are located in North Webster, IN, and do a fabulous job. My parents had lake houses up there for 20 years, that is why I am familiar with them.

Was there something (Like a packing list) indicating what was in the box? Maybe shipping 1 of 2 with your binding(s?) box?

I buy from Bart's Watersports....I ordered some gear on a Sunday evening, and had the gear on Tuesday. They are located in North Webster, IN, and do a fabulous job. My parents had lake houses up there for 20 years, that is why I am familiar with them.
Is that the one that has a frog on their logo? If so, I used to get their catalogues in the 1990s!

Dang. What size? I could use a new pair.
Size 8-12. I had my son try them on last night and they are plenty big enough and he’s at least an 11.5. I called their customer service and told them since I was worried I wouldn’t get my wakeboard so I have to return them all. At least they sent me shipping labels so all I have to do is take it to a fedex location.

Size 8-12. I had my son try them on last night and they are plenty big enough and he’s at least an 11.5. I called their customer service and told them since I was worried I wouldn’t get my wakeboard so I have to return them all. At least they sent me shipping labels so all I have to do is take it to a fedex location.
LOL. It’ll be interesting to see how much of your time and energy will be spent trying to fix their mistake. I’d have waited to send them back until I received a board. With my luck, their next step would be to tell me that they can’t find the bindings for the board (since they sent the whole box) so they have to cancel the order. ? Hopefully they'll make good on it.

Stuff happens. Getting and keeping good labor is difficult now. If they do 10,000 orders a month at 99% quality that's still a significant number of mistakes.

LOL. It’ll be interesting to see how much of your time and energy will be spent trying to fix their mistake. I’d have waited to send them back until I received a board. With my luck, their next step would be to tell me that they can’t find the bindings for the board (since they sent the whole box) so they have to cancel the order. ? Hopefully they'll make good on it.

Too true, these companies screw up all the time and expect me to take my time to fix their mistake. The least they can do is call a pickup, I already have to wait three times as long to get my order they already took my money for.

FYI I’ve reached out to Overton’s several times now and they are obviously not interested in recovering these bindings. I’m selling them—I have no use for 9 extra bindings. I’ll list them in the for sale section.

Back