• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Paint Code

EndlessSummer

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Any one know the paint code for the tower or the windshield on a 2018 Ar210. The bimini bars did a little dmg to the windshield frame. now I need to touch it up. It's the grey tower, I just want to match as close as possible.

Thanks

Might be worth a call to them, or toggle through other years for the AR and see if you can find a gray color.

Another option is an auto body paint store, they may have a camera that will analyze the color and give them an exact match. Try searching for “PPG automotive paint” and see if any are around you.

Might be worth a call to them, or toggle through other years for the AR and see if you can find a gray color.

Another option is an auto body paint store, they may have a camera that will analyze the color and give them an exact match. Try searching for “PPG automotive paint” and see if any are around you.

Ya, I was thinking about trying to paint match if I couldn't find a answer. I tried spectrum color as well and it said suede grey for a color. And when I google that color for Yamaha it shows a boat in grey, just not sure if it's the same grey or not.

Back