• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Part Number Help

camoto

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi,

Looking to see if someone can help-- I am trying to figure out the part number for the WHITE supercharged die cut decals for an AR192. The websites are not clear which are red, which are white and which are yellow.

Thanks!

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Looks like there are two models (probably the paint scheme) for the '14s
(RM1800AN)
(RM1800BN)

if you know your model # you should be able to get the right color. I have called yamahapart.com folks and they told me the AN and BN or in my case the DM or CM were the paint schemes, so if you know which applies I would imagine you could get the white decals. You can always give them a shout to be sure, good luck.

camoto

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Is there a way to easily find out which boat mine is (AN vs BN) or do I have to call the parts dealer and ask?

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
If you have the service manual its in chapter 1 under model equipment comparison, I know for the '13s the A's are yacht blue and the B's are Black for the AR190's.

camoto

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well I don't care if the supercharged sticker is supposed to be for a 13 or 14 because they are both exactly the same-- let me go look up that part!

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
yes one for the right side and one for the left I believe or maybe it is a different color, looks like part# 7 for the 14's not sure why the big difference in price....I'd have to call to be sure. I've looked on all the parts websites I can find and cannot find a good description of the part number

Last edited: