• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Patiently waiting to turn on my lights...

Trevor Shipman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
For once can't wait till the sun goes down to test the new SeaBlazeX lights! In the meantime, cheers!image.jpeg

Nice @Trevor Shipman not screwing around with a tallboy... Jumping straight to the 2x5! :cool:

It's dark now where are the pics

Hahah! Keeps getting better every second! This is like waiting for water to boil. Water is NOT clear at all by the way! Super impressed and it's not 100% dark out yet! Couldn't be happier! Time to open up the celebratory tall boy! (Then probably time to go home) haimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Last edited:
Pictures do it no justice! Couldn't be happier. Looks purple in the pictures it more of an electric blue. Seablaze X worth every penny, glad I didn't cheap out!

LED's are so hard to take pictures of. They never look as good in a pic as when you're there. Nice job Trevor. Hope you enjoy them.

Such a silly investment but I couldn't be happier. Someone equated it to trying to decide to get 4 wheel drive or not. You know you'll only use it once or twice but when you need it... This certainly isn't a need but I will boat more at night now that's for sure!

Yeah, everyone you take out will want to see it. Outside of this forum, normal people don't have all this crazy stuff on their boats... Most folks we take out have never seen them. Underwater LED's are cool factor for sure.

Yeah, everyone you take out will want to see it. Outside of this forum, normal people don't have all this crazy stuff on their boats... Most folks we take out have never seen them. Underwater LED's are cool factor for sure.

:eek: I thought it was normal. [Waiting for my backordered seablaze spectrums...]

It's a standard accessory with the Jetboaters.net sticker. ;)

Sweet ! Congrats on another successful mod.

Is that one light or multiple?

Pictures do it no justice! Couldn't be happier. Looks purple in the pictures it more of an electric blue. Seablaze X worth every penny, glad I didn't cheap out!

Your post reminded me of this movie quote

“The soft glow of electric sex gleaming in the window".

I was just curious. I had one installed so I'm curious of what mine will look like. Haven't had a chance to run mine yet

You did an excellent job with the install! I'm proud of ya! And the look sweet as I expected them too!

I am assuming that is Norman water?

Back