• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Pavati wake boat on display in Bentonville, AR this weekend

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Title says it all. Awful expensive but fun to drool over if close by. This will be the 24 footer on display but they also now have a 26 footer as well. I am still on their email list as I was once interested until I got pricing. Perhaps someday.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
There are better boats for the money. That thing doesn’t even make as good a wave as a boat 1/2 it’s price. It’s a status symbol boat. Tons of fancy doo-dad touches on them and nice craftsmanship but for a wake boat performance not really that impressive IMO. The tower is god awful.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Title says it all. Awful expensive but fun to drool over if close by. This will be the 24 footer on display but they also now have a 26 footer as well. I am still on their email list as I was once interested until I got pricing. Perhaps someday.
Yep. Those are so beautiful almost like expensive art!
And you could surf in icy waters, too, I'd seen a video of them using those as icebreakers, lol.

--

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I’ve seen videos of them pushing a log out of the way. Aluminum is cool and all but it’s not going to keep a submerged log or iceberg from hitting the prop, fins or anything else other than the aluminum hull. These are for folks that live in Dubai with endless deep pockets to burn. If you wanted a top tier performing wake boat you’d look into the G series Nautique or Ri series of Centurions. I think Pavati only makes a handful of these each year with as much attention to detail as they strive for. Super expensive. To me they look like an Axis from the sides and that’s hard to get past for as much as this boat costs! Technology though this boat has everything you could think of for a wake boat, hell more than some house boats!!

Last edited:

Weeb

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wow never heard of them. Cool looking boat.

Meetball

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
That boat has always been on my lottery winning boat list

Maccam26

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Very Very nice BOAT lol

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
250k for a wake boat?????!?!????

OrangeTJ

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I guess they are cool in a flashy kind of way, but honestly I'd rather have a G23, an Ri237 or Ri257, one of the current generation of Supras. Heck, for that matter I'd rather have my MB F22 AND a nice recent model year overnighter with a galley, head and bed!

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I read this as @Mainah will be in Bentonville this weekend and started thinking about how to free up my schedule.

Why that location? I wonder if one of the Waltons is buying?

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I read this as @Mainah will be in Bentonville this weekend and started thinking about how to free up my schedule.

Why that location? I wonder if one of the Waltons is buying?
There are lots of folks with too much money to spend on something like this. I am not one of them. I could still appreciate the custom intergrated speaker pods in the tower that send sound in almost every direction. The bow and stern thrusters with hold feature. The over the top interior and exterior design/craftmanship. Since boats are not the only thing folks are drooling over in this thread if you do go you may want to go without the signifcant other in case a simlilar sales assistant is there to avoid being slapped.

I always like checking stuff out becuase it gives me ideas. Hopefully they bring one of these to a show closer to me so I can do just that.

3 green tornados

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Weekend before the fourth of the July saw 5 of these lined up on along the channel in Havasu Az. They were covered in pre-teen and early teen kids just being kids having a blast. Absolutely beautiful boats, in my opinion, but not sure how I would tell my wife I spent $100k more on a boat than we originally paid for our house.

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Cost is all about perspective. There are folks that can't imagine someone spending anything for a boat, or $40K, or $75K, or $200K, etc. etc.