• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed Pennsylvania: 2017 Yamaha 212x

2017 Yamaha

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Looking to sale: 2017 Yamaha 212x, 21ft
-Bought in 2017 for just under $60,000 and still like new. Never docked overnight/left in water and put in warm, indoor winter storage yearly.
-Full hull & interior inspection / mechanical check done by local marina on 2-28-19.
-Twin 1.8 L Motors with 73.3 and 73.2 hours, port and starboard.
-Seating for 10 people including seating on rear transom.
-Ladders at front and rear.
-Storage under seats and captain chairs with bulstor that flips up.
-Space blue and gray 2 tone interior with a custom gray snap-in canvas Binimi top.
-Interior includes sea-deck carpeting with aftermarket bow and rear transom sea-deck for a non-slip surface.
-Amazing acoustics: Forward facing tower with sound bar system. Factory stereo with dual amps and 12 speakers.
-Full ballast onboard system.
-Connex touch screen system for all controls including custom tuning for various wake board or wake surfing speeds and ballast settings.
-Full factory extended transferable warranty until 2020.
-Trailer: Black dual axle Shoreland'r with dual surge brakes and swing out tongue.
-$46,999

- Boat 6.pngBoat 5.pngBoat 4.pngBoat 3.pngBoat 2.pngBoat 1.png

Ilmmct

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Will another member please jump on this before the unrelenting gravitational pull of the “next boat” starts working its grip on me. @2017 Yamaha - good luck with your sale. This is the model, color, reasonable price and aftermarket options that I want. Unfortunately, 2019 is looking to be a very low boating usage year for me, so your boat has arrived too soon for my needs.

Jeff Jozwi

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
What part of PA are you in? Has the boat been in salt water?

MGHJ9

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Looking to sale: 2017 Yamaha 212x, 21ft
-Bought in 2017 for just under $60,000 and still like new. Never docked overnight/left in water and put in warm, indoor winter storage yearly.
-Full hull & interior inspection / mechanical check done by local marina on 2-28-19.
-Twin 1.8 L Motors with 73.3 and 73.2 hours, port and starboard.
-Seating for 10 people including seating on rear transom.
-Ladders at front and rear.
-Storage under seats and captain chairs with bulstor that flips up.
-Space blue and gray 2 tone interior with a custom gray snap-in canvas Binimi top.
-Interior includes sea-deck carpeting with aftermarket bow and rear transom sea-deck for a non-slip surface.
-Amazing acoustics: Forward facing tower with sound bar system. Factory stereo with dual amps and 12 speakers.
-Full ballast onboard system.
-Connex touch screen system for all controls including custom tuning for various wake board or wake surfing speeds and ballast settings.
-Full factory extended transferable warranty until 2020.
-Trailer: Black dual axle Shoreland'r with dual surge brakes and swing out tongue.
-$46,999

- View attachment 90046View attachment 90047View attachment 90048View attachment 90049View attachment 90050View attachment 90051
text me at 5407977381 or email me at asmith7008@att.net, I am interested in purchasing your boat.

MGHJ9

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I work in Conway. YOU CAN TEXT ME AT 540-797-7381. I am interested and want to look at it.

Mattchumley81

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Is this boat still for sale?

2017 Yamaha

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thanks for asking, but its sold. I couldn't figure out how to take the ad down, so I apologize.

Reece Lumpkin

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey, what color of sea deck color did you do to match for the step though where the removable cushion goes?