• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Pensacola Rental?

Markk

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Looking for suggestions where to rent a boat in Pensacola, Fl area next week. Will be there for a business trip and have a dead day on Wednesday I’d like to spend on the water. Anyone know of a reasonable rental location?

DBamaC

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I rented a boat from these guys about 4 years ago. It was a reasonably good experience. Note that it is across Pensacola Bay from where you are probably going to want to boat so figure in that time and fuel.

I rented a 23' dual console from them that has apparently since been retired. It only had a 150 Johnson and a lot of the horses were out of the barn so it was far from a speed demon. It did, fortuntely, have a lot of freeboard and that came in handy.

We took the boat across the bay in a driving rainstorm and had rain and thunderstorms a lot of the day as we waited for the Blue Angels to fly. The initial trip across was nothing compared to the trip back with 40' yachts making 40 knots stirring up even more chop in the bay. At least I was smart enough not to rent a pontoon boat like some in my party wanted. Watching the waves go over the pontoon decks with little kids on board was pretty scary.