• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy Perfect Pass for 2007 AR230

Jet230

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Does anyone have a twin servo system for sale?

dgfreeze

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I heard a rumor that Perfect Pass is thinking about bringing the system back, you might want to contact them direct, and inquire as to whether there is any truth in the rumor... Maybe they can put you on a list...

Jet230

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I heard a rumor that Perfect Pass is thinking about bringing the system back, you might want to contact them direct, and inquire as to whether there is any truth in the rumor... Maybe they can put you on a list...
Thanks for the heads up. I put my name on the list ~6 months ago. The rumor is true that they are thinking about it, but still don’t know if it will happen. Still trying to grab a used unit if one comes available.

Jet230

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Found one local.

Last edited:

71BeaterBoat

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Where did you find one locally? I"m open to suggestions on where to look.

Jet230

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Where did you find one locally? I"m open to suggestions on where to look.
I started searching for boats for sale that had it installed, and asked the seller if I could buy. Took a few tries, but I found someone that had me remove it from their boat. They made out better too, because they didn't reduce the boat price and it still sold. Look for AR230s, SX230s, 232 Limited S, and 212x. I found that only boats with towers were likely to have PP, but some SX230 and 232 Limiteds have aftermarkets installed. Obvious signs of PP are the dash or bilge pictures. I attached the manual, should help with installing.

Attachments