• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Perfect Pass on a 2010 212x/throttle cable adjustment

csmacken

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
So I am curious as to if anyone on here has installed a perfect pass system on a 2008-2010 212x. I have noticed in my research that the throttle cables are set up a little differently in these compared to must other late model yammys (something to do with the pumps for the ballast system). Would love to know if this is possible.

Also, I just purchased a throttle sync from a forum member and noticed this past weekend that my rpms are not quite as synced up as id like for them to be.

csmacken

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Sorry, posted the thread to soon:

Is there anyone that has experience in adjusting the throttle cables on these? Haven't found much on the inter webs as far as guidance.

Thanks again!!!

spatty99

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I installed PP on a 2008 212X, it was pretty straightforward. I think the only deviation from typical was that I had to re-route a portion of the wiring harness to provide clearance for the servo mounting plate.

Adjusting throttle cables was also fairly simple. I think it was just a couple 5mm wrenches to loosen/tighten the adjustment nuts on the throttle cable (by the air intakes).