• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Polk DB651s on sale at crutchfield for anyone looking

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
These are drop in replacements and a big upgrade from the stock garbage in my 2008 SX230. Being the cheapskate I am, I was watching the sites all winter. This price popped up today. 70 bucks a pair. Free shipping. From very reputable seller. I don't think you will find a better price. Feel free to move this to the correct "Bargain" forum as I don't have time to search for it, just want the word out.

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_107DB651/Polk-Audio-db651.html

I bought mine a few years ago and love them too. That does seem like a great price.

I'll agree. At this price how could you NOT upgrade those stock speakers.

They even have scratch and dents for $60...

Are the same speakers on Amazon for $10 less?

I upgraded to these as well and they are much better than stock. I think an amp would really bring them to life.

2 year guarantee with crutchfields....be wary about amazon...

Back