• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Power or Raptor power poles

John_D

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Anyone looking to install Power or Raptor power poles on your 190 or 195 boats? If so, please respond to this post.

uga56

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I am looking for a Power Pole mount for my 2024 Yamaha 195 FSH. The only one I've found so far, mounts on top of the swim deck. I have seen pictures of others that mount underneath, but I haven't been able to find them to order them. I would prefer to mount them underneath, which looks a little more out of the way to me. Any help would be appreciated.

John_D

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Good morning,
Not really sure about mounting your units below the swim deck. I mounted mine on the outer swim deck fender. I have two Raptors. If you want, I can send you more photos.

Attachments