• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Printing Boat Manual

BoaterBee

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Happy 4th to you all!!

I'm trying to print out the manual for our boat from the list here onsite and it asks for a password which I do not have...does anyone have the magic word?? We are so new to boating and planning on going out for our first time tomorrow then heading to Powell for a week with the family and my brain just can't remember things like it use to...(stupid brain). I would really love to print this out so we have it with us in case we have questions while we are out there where technology doesn't always work!!

Thanks,
Not MegaBrain anymore

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Dave burke

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
How did you do that? I click on manuals and it just takes me to the mobile site. Trying to get the 2017 212X manual.

BoaterBee

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yes, when I select the 2009 Yamaha AR210 manual it will open but I cannot print it it asks for a password. I would REALLY like to print it to have it with us, we went out as newbies today for the first time and it would have been a disaster had it not been for the help of some SUPER friendly people!! Any ideas on printing would be great!!! Thank you, Rebecca IMG_3466.JPG

BoaterBee

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yes, when I select the 2009 Yamaha AR210 manual it will open but I cannot print it it asks for a password. I would REALLY like to print it to have it with us, we went out as newbies today for the first time and it would have been a disaster had it not been for the help of some SUPER friendly people!! Any ideas on printing would be great!!! Thank you, Rebecca (See picture above)

Last edited:

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
How did you do that? I click on manuals and it just takes me to the mobile site. Trying to get the 2017 212X manual.
Just did a Google search... then posted the link.

it will open but I cannot print it it asks for a password.
Ah, now I get it.

I was able to print it if I downloaded it and used Xodo to open it. It would not print from the browser...

And you could ask Yamaha customer service... hehehehehe

Matt Phillips

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I really wish Yamaha would make owners manuals available in either an app (Porsche even does for free) or allow us to have a PDF copy of it.

There have been many times I would have liked this option in the past month of new boat ownership. With my boat staying in the lake 4 hours away, there have been times when I want to refer back to the owners manual when I'm not physically on the boat. And I'm surely not bringing the manual home as I know I'll forget it and then not have it when I need it.

BoaterBee

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just did a Google search... then posted the link.

Ah, now I get it.

I was able to print it if I downloaded it and used Xodo to open it. It would not print from the browser...

And you could ask Yamaha customer service... hehehehehe
Thank you, thank you, thank you...I feel so much better now! Have a great day, RC