• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Proud Dad Moment

giroux68

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thats awesome. Time to get a bigger board rack! "Daddy, I need a new board!"

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Thats awesome. Time to get a bigger board rack! "Daddy, I need a new board!"
I was already thinking "dang, I only have surf board spot on two racks!!"

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I was already thinking "dang, I only have surf board spot on two racks!!"
FYI I have a the Connelly Dash for a kids board. Nice board with a soft top, however if I knew I was going to have to put a pole noodle on the edge of the board when in the rack (without the noodle, the strap digs into the board top). I would of purchased another board.

Last edited:

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
FYI I have a the Connelly Dash for a kids board. Nice board with a soft top, however if I knew I was going to have to put a pole noodle on the edge of the board when in the rack (without the noodle, the strap digs into the board top). I would of purchased another board.
Good to know. My wife found a video last night of a girl my daughters age wake surfing with a wakeboard - not sure why you would do that (maybe didn't have a kids sized surf board) but I thought that was interesting! Might have to try it myself next time we're out.