• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Pull Points on Side of Yamaha 252XE Tower

gthorson

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252XE
Boat Length
I've been having some luck with new riders by putting the rope pull point to the side of the tower. For now I have a strap system that I have rigged. Works well and riders don't have to fight the direction of the rope. I've seen this become more common and I see there are auxiliary pull points that can be added to a tower. Anybody have any luck with such?
1676328689271.png

I also am interested.

Any reason this wouldn't work looped through the tower and the rope eyelet?

Any reason this wouldn't work looped through the tower and the rope eyelet?

My tower is gloss that soft shackle would most likely mar the finish but intrested in the bolt on bracket. The bolt on bracket may create to much rotation in your body position for more advanced riders, for beginners it could help align them away from the jet wash and help them get up.

Link here to where I saw it for sale. Ad shows it for Yamaha and Heyday. I'm unsure if it is the right diamater:

Link here for same with a flag holder option (something Yamaha should add BTW):

I just loop the surf rope through itself on the left side. Not super easy to change sides, but we don't need to.

Back