• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Recognition to the team @JetBoatPilot

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Last weekend, while taking the boat out and bouncing between lunch in the boat and heading to the swim deck, my sweet bride slipped while traversing over the engine hatch.

"HOLY CRAP -- the cook is hurt!!" ... I thought. But instead I asked if she was OK and tendered another cold drink to assist with the throbbing shin. After a few words that I'm quite sure the kid took notes on, and any sailor would be very proud of, she told me to "just fix it" === MOD TIME!!!

That evening I went to my #1 website for Seadek! Our one and only @JetBoatPilot !!
Unfortunately the color scheme, in the pieces that I was searching for, were not offered on the site. I quickly utilized this amazing forum to contact Will Owen directly and he answered all of my questions and guided me to call his office to order the parts I required as they would be a "special order part".

(Now let me stop here and say what a user-friendly site that he has. The SEADEK that I wanted though stated very clearly: "Please allow up to 2 weeks for fabrication". That's not a problem. I work offshore and just started my two week hitch. It should be done and about to ship when I get home)

On Wednesday I contacted a young lady by the name of Kelly at the @JetBoatPilot office. She was very helpful on answering some additional questions that I had and dealing with me having to hang up a few times due to work interfering with this very important matter. My "Paid" invoice hit my email at exactly 15:00 on Wednesday, 06/07/17. Okay - start my two weeks, not a problem.

The very next day at 10am I get an email that @JetBoatPilot has sent a package to me and provided a tracking number for my convenience!!!! Then, to top that off, it arrived at my house today at 11:22 this morning!!

Will Owen, you and your team are simply AMAZING!! - thank you very much for your immediate attention to my order and great customer service. Count me as a customer for life!!

jdonalds

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Will and his team ARE the best. If anyone is looking for something for their boat they should first check with Jet Boat Pilot. I have some very good experiences with them as well, and I'm sure many other people do too.

Thanks for posting. All too often these stories do not have good outcomes. It's always good to read a good one.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Bennie I am glad that we could get your order out so quickly! This time of year that does not happen often with the amount of orders that we process on a daily basis. We're glad that you thought of us and we hope to continue to be able to serve you and others on this board long into the future! We too benefit from the comments and suggestions and feedback found on this board!

Also thanks to you too @jdonalds