• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Recommendations for Bimini Top - 2013 242 LTD-S

hockiedad

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I am looking for recommendations for a Bimini top that is OEM replacement for my 2013 242 LTD-S, with forward facing tower. I have found Yamaha OEM for around $500, but would not mind better quality for a little more. ***Please note*** I cannot take off the existing as a pattern due to the wind sheering the heck out of it on a 75 mile trip, and it is pretty much demolished in the front (SEE PHOTO). I would need to get from someone who already has a pattern. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE. Need to purchase asap as I do not have one and the weather is starting to get warm here in PA.

Attachments

David Huether

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I had to find a local marine uphostery company and had one custom made. I gave him my OEM top, but he normally likes to have the boat for a day or so to measure and adjust. He ended up coming out to my dock. Used Sunbrella material. Turned out great. Normally $650 for the custom top.