• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed Reduced! 2014 Scarab 195 HOi 100 HRS 30K (S. Florida)

Elio195HOI

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Other
I have a 2014 HOI with every upgrade possible except bow pass thru doors. Currently has 100 HRS but will go with Summer being here, Just came back from a 60 mile run, Running 100%....
-2014 HOI 250hp supercharged Rotax engine (Always Flushed after every use for no more then 90 sec)
-Candoo Pro included
-New swim Platform Matt installed 2017
-Trailer cover
-Scarab Smart Matt installed
-New Interior (replaced) 2016
-New Filler Cushion Installed 2016
-New Tires Installed Late 2016
-Stainless steel cup holders
-Depth Sounder
-12 Volt Outlet
-USB Port to use your favorite Devices
-Tilt Steering Wheel
-Battery Switch
-Stereo remote at the helm and stern with amplified system! Control the radio while swimming around the boat
-I'm sure I'm missing something..... Just ask if you have a question

Reason for sale: I'm ready to jump into something bigger. Asking 30k OBO Boat is located in South Florida 954-871-5416

Attachments