• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Regal 2300 RX Surf Writeup on Boattest

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
All, see the new (new to me, at least) Boattest.com writeup on the 2016 Regal 2300 RX Surf.

First impressions: Solid, capable, most of the bases covered. MSRP at $92K seems a bit steep, curious what actual transaction pricing will be. Sharp looking boat. Should be on the consideration list for those looking at a surf-optimized family sportboat.

http://www.boattest.com/review/regal/3426_2300-rx-surf

NOTE: Generic warning about Boattest.com's "advertorial" business model. Blah, blah, etc., etc., you're bright, you'll figure it out if you don't already know.

Yep at 92K still going Centurion if I decide to go to a dedicated.

When i was surfing on the regal 2100 surf on monday, i forgot how used to a jet drive i've become. i don't think i would ever go to a prop boat again. the manueverability of the jet is hard to beat. very nice feeling coming away from surfing on a more expensive boat and very happy with our purchase of the yamaha.

I bet actual sale prices will be in the mid 70k range, putting it side by side with the new 242x

I haven't had my hands on one yet... but if it rides and drives like the standard 2300 then it will give a ton of comp boats a good run for their money.

Nice boat, but the lack of a head compartment is a deal breaker for me.

Back