• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Replacement Cushion Rear for 2016 AR192

Yamapeep

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Does anyone know where I can find one new or used cushion that is in-stock? Starboard rear cushion part #F3E-U371E-20-00. #24 in the diagram attached.
Looked at most of the parts sites that say they are in stock but actually are not.

Attachments

JBehrens

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I ordered some cushions from partzilla. It was the cheapest and it said "ships in 2-3 days" but it now says may 12. You probably will have to wait because I think they all use the same yamaha warehouse and it the time depends on yamaha.