• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Replacement pole for 242 mooring cover?

kaczman

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Hi all, I have a 242 limited and I am using a new style cover for it. it still dips down in the rear. I need a replacement mooring cover rear pole. Anyone know where to get one? cant seem to find it on parts diagram.

on my old 24ft, i had to add another pole to prevent the water from pooling...

something like this 1634051453729.png

Anyone know what the factory rear pole height is?

Hi all, I have a 242 limited and I am using a new style cover for it. it still dips down in the rear. I need a replacement mooring cover rear pole. Anyone know where to get one? cant seem to find it on parts diagram.
This may help in your search;
YAMAHA

Sport Boat Cover Anti-pooling pole & strap kit.

This is a factory original equipment accessory, not aftermarket.

OEM YAMAHA# MAR-240PL-KT-12

PLEASE CONFIRM FITMENT PRIOR TO PURCHASE

BRAND NEW IN BOX FROM YAMAHA

Fits:
MAR-240PL-KT-12
242 LIMITED(2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010)
242 LIMITED S(2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010)
AR240 HO(2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010)​

I really hate the poles and straps, they are always in my way climbing in and out of the boat. I don't know what your tower set up is, but I use 2 hang tytes in the stern. I use a beach ball in the bow, and I have stopped using any straps or poles. Its much faster to set up also.20210708_165245.jpg

I just got into my 2011 242 Limited. I have the Yamaha Deluxe Mooring Cover (MAR-242BK-TW-14 )

Front Pole is 39"
Rear Pole is 42"

Back