• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Researching Discount Marine Mat?

Canuckjetboater

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
@Julian and Moderators: Being new to this forum and appreciating it very much I do not want to misspeak. On another thread I had mentioned that I was interested in purchasing Marine Mat snap-in coverings for my 2020 SX195 because my boat came from the Yamaha factory with Marine Mat already installed on both levels of the swim platform and above the glove box. Therefore, if possible I wanted to match the same color and product and as well, it is my understanding that Marine Mat offers snap-in flooring whereas Sea Dek does not. I realized that this forum has a special relationship with JetBoatPilot and Sea Dek so the last thing I want to do is "step on any toes". I would like permission from the Forum Moderators to approach Marine Mat and ask them if they would give a discount to members of this well respected forum. Of course, they could just laugh at me but, in my opinion, not if they are good business people. I am thinking of purchasing this product myself in the future with or without a discount, but any discount would be nice.******Therefore - could a moderator(s) please rule on whether or not I have your permission to approach Marine Mat on behalf of this forum to seek a forum members' discount or is there already a forum member who handles such inquiries?

Last edited:

Jerlane

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I think you could ask about a group buy discount. I don’t think that would be stepping on any toes. Just like Cobra and Jetboat pilot are competitors and both post here.

I’d be interested. I recently installed Marine Mat on my swim platform and would be interested in doing the cockpit as well. I was planning on Seadek, but have been really unimpressed with JBP on a different order.

Canuckjetboater

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
I think you could ask about a group buy discount. I don’t think that would be stepping on any toes. Just like Cobra and Jetboat pilot are competitors and both post here.

I’d be interested. I recently installed Marine Mat on my swim platform and would be interested in doing the cockpit as well. I was planning on Seadek, but have been really unimpressed with JBP on a different order.
@Jerlane I'll reach out to Marine Mat this week and see they will discuss the topic with me then I'll report back. I have a number of friends with Marine Mat products and they seem very impressed with the product and i have never heard any sort of complaint from them.

Jerlane

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sounds good. I know a lot of people here wait for the Seadek group buy in the fall hitch is usually 30% off. I’m sure others would be interested in Marine Mat if they offered a similar deal.

Krats

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Julian and Moderators: Being new to this forum and appreciating it very much I do not want to misspeak. On another thread I had mentioned that I was interested in purchasing Marine Mat snap-in coverings for my 2020 SX195 because my boat came from the Yamaha factory with Marine Mat already installed on both levels of the swim platform and above the glove box. Therefore, if possible I wanted to match the same color and product and as well, it is my understanding that Marine Mat offers snap-in flooring whereas Sea Dek does not. I realized that this forum has a special relationship with JetBoatPilot and Sea Dek so the last thing I want to do is "step on any toes". I would like permission from the Forum Moderators to approach Marine Mat and ask them if they would give a discount to members of this well respected forum. Of course, they could just laugh at me but, in my opinion, not if they are good business people. I am thinking of purchasing this product myself in the future with or without a discount, but any discount would be nice.******Therefore - could a moderator(s) please rule on whether or not I have your permission to approach Marine Mat on behalf of this forum to seek a forum members' discount or is there already a forum member who handles such inquiries?
Any updates on this?

LakesideLaw

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Bumping this back up... would be interested in a group buy for sure... but I don't see the 2021 Models listed yet on the Marine Mat website. I want to replace the woven snap in mats with the snap-in Marine Mats! Thanks!

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I was quoted at approx. $1200.00-$1500.00 for my 08 SX230 for snap in.

Too rich for my blood, but I really like the concept.

Jerlane

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Marine Mat had absolutely no interest in offering a group buy.