• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Rgb controller

Mike Cardillo

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Rookie question here. If I buy an RGBW controller but only book up the red blue green wires will it work? West marine has a nice in dash RGBW controller that I would like to use with revo 6s. Seems like it I just ignore the white wire it will work. ???

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Black (or white?) is the ground. You need that to make any of the three colors work. What are you trying to do?
image.jpg

marcham

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Yes it will. At least it did with ribbons I've used in the past. Your connectors may or may not work. The colors are negative and there is a common 12V+.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I looked at the West marine controller as well. I think it has 5 leads including a white one. My kicker speakers only have four leads and so does my fusion controller. I think you just won’t get a white light option if you use west marines wired remote.

Mike Cardillo

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Yes, that's what I assume (no white).

PaulyB

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This one is good for the money.....

SUPERNIGHT LED RGB Music Touch Controller RF Sensitivety Backlight RF Remote Touching Color 3.5MM Audio 15 Music Modes LED Light Strip Controller

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Mike Cardillo , I purchased and installed the west marine unit this weekend (it looks and feels better than the Fusion wireless model). If I press the white button it simply stops sending a color signal to the speakers without turning the controller off. I treat it like a standby or mute button. Not many functions / modes on this or the fusion unit but it’s enough for me.
F634B333-853E-4E9F-987C-F8E8E9FFC89B.jpegDE8F7D47-D438-4E0A-B60B-E72FD0FC7662.jpegCD3F28D8-FD85-49F5-B2DC-C1E355A6AA1B.jpeg

Mike Cardillo

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Thanks - I appreciate the info!