• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

RT Marine Adda-top hardtop?

dels

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I stumbled upon this today and was wondering if any of you have seen those before? On one of the pics you can see an FSH... I have been entertaining the custom canvas t-top and was pretty much set on a local shop here in Jax but now this got me thinking, hard top system, including ebox and lights at $2500?

Looks like they are coming up with 2.0 version on 3/1 too...

dels

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
The owner just responded to my inquiry, super quick feedback:
Thank you for the email. We are waiting on our new batch of top inventory to arrive next month. We normally have enough inventory to get us through the winter but sales sky-rocketed last year causing us to run out last month.

Our 2.0 is just going to me made out of a better technology resin than the original tops. Same shape and footprint but a resin that is even stronger than the resin we had before which I did not think possible.

What boat are you looking to put the system on? I have a good data base of pictures I can look through to see if I can send you over your model.

Thanks again

Chad

CHAD BOOZER

Production Operations/ OEM Sales

dels

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I'll post back when he responds, I sent him the model and a few pics of the OEM t-top, see what he says.

Dumbassbass

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Port Clinton, Ohio - Western Basin Lake Erie
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
@dels I went to their website and dropped him a line as well (not trying to step on your toes) It would be fantastic for quite a few of us FSH owners and RT Marine as well if this could happen and even better for all to turn into a "Group Buy".

dels

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
@dels I went to their website and dropped him a line as well (not trying to step on your toes) It would be fantastic for quite a few of us FSH owners and RT Marine as well if this could happen and even better for all to turn into a "Group Buy".
hey, the more the merrier! That’s why I am sharing this here. Great idea on the group buy!

vesder21

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
you guys show inquire about:

1) for those who have the sport model and just need the hardtop

and

2) for those with the deluxe and need the tower and hardtop

Dumbassbass

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Port Clinton, Ohio - Western Basin Lake Erie
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
you guys show inquire about:

1) for those who have the sport model and just need the hardtop

and

2) for those with the deluxe and need the tower and hardtop
I did exactly that in an email to them. I also expressed interest in a hinge kit add-on for the factory sport tower. I know there has been allot of interest in a folding option as well. I have some ideas for long and strong hinges on the factory tower mid-section hinged forward and top section hinged aft letting the T-top lay over the bow seats for low clearance bridge and easy garage storage. I personally would love to have both the hard top and hinges.

JASmith

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Definitely interested in the top upgrade myself, I'll drop a note as well.

zaclh

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I'm guessing there was no movement on this group buy? I messed up my canvas on the first trip and would love to replace with an affordable fiberglass.