• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

RTIC soft coolers on sale -40%

Liftr

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Like the thread title says; RTIC soft coolers are on sale.
Does anyone have the aft underseat dimensions memorized?
The 30 can cooler is 15.5x11.5 x 15.75 tall.
Will that show neatly in that compartment?

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I can fit two RTIC 40 soft coolers under my starboard cabin bench. It is a snug fit. We use cooler shock pouchs (check those out on amazon) and those things keep them cold all day even when left unzipped for easy access. Adding a gas shock to the bench seat is helpful as well.

40 percent off is a great deal that puts the RTIC soft 40 just over 100 bucks.

AJack

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yep, Soft Pack 40 fits

cbpagent72

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
That is a great deal but I am done buying RTIC coolers. I had the 45 and at Lake Powell it did not perform that well retaining ice (100+) temps daily. It might perform much better in the sub 90 degree weather. I sold it and bought a couple Cabelas Polar Cap and wow, what a difference for only $10 more. After 5 days in those temps I still had ice in the coolers. Also a side note, I discovered frozen water bottles and block ice lasts way longer than cubes.

Last edited:

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Frozen water bottles are the best and u can leave them out and dink them if needed no wasted space in the cooler at all also no water in the bottom of the cooler.