• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Saw a Yammi today at Belews lake

Mark

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Who ever that was at Belews lake today don't know know which model it was but it was a red one. It looked great on the water. Always liked red on the water and it didn't disappoint!

I think that was an ar190. I also saw a blue 192, and I think I saw you out there as well heading towards the power plant. We were on the ski today, and dirk had his seadoo challenger out there too.

That's good to hear we jet setters were representing!

I picked up my scarab 215 on Sunday and still have it in Myrtle Beach. Headed back home to Greensboro tomorrow. It will be up at Belews by this weekend!

Won't be out this coming weekend. Working. But definitely the next.

Hope to be back out this weekend. If I'm on Belews I will keep my out for you! I'll be in the black AR240.

I'll be out there, I wanna see it @jet set ! We'll have the ski out saturday afternoon, and the 242 on sunday all day. We'll be out there bright an early to secure a beach too, and we'll have the grill going. Either of you guys feel free to stop and say hi! It'll be one of the beaches over by the power plant.

Cool. I'll look out for you guys. My scarab is navy blue and white (scarab changed their blue gel coat )

Didnt make it to Belews last weekend. Forgot about the Blowing Rock Horse show. I did however get on the water up there today. I'll be out again this Thursday tubing with the kids. My boats name is "Runnin' Late" . Its on the side, so if you see me wave me down. Ill be on the look out for fellow jet boaters.

I'm only ever out on the weekends unless we take the ski out late one evening. That was the plan today actually, but mother nature didn't wanna cooperate. Didn't see anyone Saturday when we had the ski out. Sunday, we snagged a beach early and just camped there all day. Only saw that blue 192 I always see and never get to talk to. I think we're hitting one of the Raleigh lakes Saturday, but we'll be on Belews again on Sunday.

Yeah, I didn't make it either. Had way to much going on. I won't be able to make it for the next couple weekends either. Hopefully I will spot you soon!

Hey @Mark and @veedubtek how crowded has it been on weekends? I like taking the kids out tubing on weekdays when its not crowded. I used the ramp at Carolina marina yesterday, but not crazy about paying 10 bucks just to use the ramp. What ramp do you guys use?

Hey @Mark and @veedubtek how crowded has it been on weekends? I like taking the kids out tubing on weekdays when its not crowded. I used the ramp at Carolina marina yesterday, but not crazy about paying 10 bucks just to use the ramp. What ramp do you guys use?

@veedubtek and I have a yearly ramp pass for Carolina. The public launches can get really crazy busy on the weekends. On weekdays their probably empty.

Yeah. I used piney bluff alot last year, but it's really small, and no docks. I'd get there at 8am on the weekends, and it was fine. It would start getting silly around 9 or so. Humphries is only $6, but their ramp sucks. Lots of docking space though. You can snag a pass to carolina for $90 pre-season, and it's well worth it IMO. I didn't get it last year, I'm very happy I did this year.

Thats good to know. I'll definitely get a ramp pass next season. I guess I will just keep
paying the 10 bucks at Carolina. Nice ramps and i have to have a dock because I'm usually with the kids and have to do it all... thanks for the info. Hope to see yall around there soon.

Saw a blue SX240 out there yesterday, have seen and talked to him before. Saw a 212X today...first I've seen one of those out there. Thought I might've seen a blue scarab while runnin over to humphries playing around in one of the coves - was that you @jet set ? I would've went over for a closer look but I was giving someone a ride over to the marina.

No. I was there at the rope swing by Humphries on thursday, but I'm in new jersey on Lake Hopatcong this week. I miss MY boat!

Hopefully I'll be joining you guys on Belews soon! We decided to spend one more weekend on Norman and then bringing her to Belews!

Hope to be there this weekend myself. Went out to the north west last week and seen so many boats I was sick I left mine at home. There are lakes everywhere in Minnesota! Made me sick!

Back