• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Saying Goodbye for Now!!

Kernsy

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
This has been a hard decision for my wife & I but we know our Yamaha is going to a great family man.
First, I want to Thank Everyone on this website who provided endless knowledge & expertise to all of my questions.
I could not think of a better group to associate with. This is a sad day for us but also bittersweet. I know my Yamaha will be well-taken care of.

Everyone stay safe & goodbye until the next time!!

Respectfully
Darren & Traci Kerns (Kernsy)
Taswell, INIMG_2742.jpg

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Where are you going? New boat?

Best of luck!

Kernsy

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Not going anywhere. Not getting another boat as well. Wife and I are getting closer to retirement so wanted to get some debt paid off.

Who knows, we may get back in the game but for now, going to stand on the sidelines!!!

Thanks Beachbummer & take care!!
Darren & Traci

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Good deal. For better or worse prices have returned from the stratosphere. Maybe in a year or two you can come right back if you miss it