• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Scarab 165 Pulling Tubers/Skiers

RiddleJacob

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 G
Boat Length
Recently purchased a 165 G 150hp , when I pull tubers I have a constant problem with water from the rope hitting their face , got a booster ball and only helped a little , is there a pole I can install or do I have to go wake tower ? Would love any feedback thank you!

I have the same pb with the rope in the water.
You could add two Stainless steel bow stern :) .
A pole is not done for a tube.
Tow points.JPG

I have same issue with mine but just tell kids to deal with it or just whip them out of wake....Lol

My 50' tow rope came with a 10' extension. At first, I was just using the 50' and the kids were getting power-washed. I added the 10' section and they stopped complaining.

My 50' tow rope came with a 10' extension. At first, I was just using the 50' and the kids were getting power-washed. I added the 10' section and they stopped complaining.
With the Scarab 165 with very low tow point ? :(

My SX190 also has a low tow point. My understanding is that it's safer to tow tubes from a low point, anyway.

Back