• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Scarab 2021 255 twin 300 engines. P0325, C2111 error codes. Need help

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 Open ID
Boat Length
I presently have two errors with only 30hrs. Pulled out of storage and getting an engine light. I tried narrowing it down to the Port. But when I put my Candoo on the engine i get an error from both engines. One on the Port and one on the Starboard, Can anyone help clarify. Can i buy a knock sensor (Port engine) and cam position sensor (starboard) online ? Any suggestions as the dealer cannot see me for a month. Does anyone have an engine diagram so we can replace the sensors ourselves.

Second concern. Is this what you are supposed to experience in each of these modes. Boat is gutless out of the whole in Cruise and in Eco will only go to 40kph. When in ski mode it will come out of the whole hard and maintain 64kph.

20230701_163400.jpg
20230701_162243.jpg

gRobi

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 ID
Boat Length
You should start by unplugging the sensors, cleaning the plug. Klick it in again and delete the errors. May also have been unplugged with ignition on in the past. If the error stayesafter this procedure, try changing from port to starboard to see the error "moving" if confirmed, you can buy Sea-Doo sensors, as the are the same .

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 Open ID
Boat Length
You should start by unplugging the sensors, cleaning the plug. Klick it in again and delete the errors. May also have been unplugged with ignition on in the past. If the error stayesafter this procedure, try changing from port to starboard to see the error "moving" if confirmed, you can buy Sea-Doo sensors, as the are the same .
I have narrowed it down by starting one engine at a time. The Port engine gives off the engine light. When i just start the starboard the engine light does not turn on. But when i hook up the Candoo pro. It throws an engine error to both engines.

gRobi

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 ID
Boat Length
So you have deleted the error and it comes back? Have you cleaned the connector?

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 Open ID
Boat Length
So you have deleted the error and it comes back? Have you cleaned the connector?
I cleaned cam shaft sensor and knock sensor with electrode cleaner. After 20 minutes on the water . Engine light came on. I now have P0325 and P0335 error. C2111 is gone

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 Open ID
Boat Length
So it's time to change them. Here is a good place to find your parts. https://parts.fwdealer.com/Login
That website did not provide any info related to engine parts. It was like pulling teeth from dealers for the part # . One dealer in Michigan was glad to help. I hope this helps anyone else on the forum
Knock sensor part# 462445
CSS part# 460686
Same for both engines

gRobi

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 ID
Boat Length
Sorry for the website, I thought it was detailed enough 😵💫 Hopefully changing the sensors will fix your errors.

Luc Lafreniere

Jetboaters Captain
Staff member
Scarab Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 G
Boat Length
For future reference, BRP part numbers for the engine can be found here: BRP Parts Catalogs

Select Rotax>Rotax JPS>Two letter code starting at AA=2014>Engine HP.