• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Scarab 255 ID 2018

Clob

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Just bought a 2018 255 Scarab with approximately 30 hours on it. When driving approximately 30 minutes or less the starboard engine just turns off no lights on the dash nothing.I am 700 miles away from the closest dealer. Had a Sea-Doo guy look at it he put a new voltage regulator on the Port side engine but this did nothing. I cannot get it hooked up to the computer as the Sea-Doo dealers here see it is proprietary to Scarab. When I limp home with one engine and put it on the charger it seems to be OK again for about 30 minutes Any ideas?
PS when running on one engine the dash is still showing both engines synced?