• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

scarab logo vector file

jet set

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Does anyone have the scarab logo on a vector file or know where I can get it? I want to get some window decal s made for my vehicles. I called RBH/Scarab and asked for it, but they havent sent it. Anyone done this?

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Send me a pic and I can do it for you. Will not have time to get to it till next week though. Not sure what your time frame is on needing it.

jet set

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Thanks @GiddYupJoe , but I just got it. Its the logo with the beetle. I was told is was ok to share, so if anyone wants it for I can send it. im having some decals and a front license plate made.

PapaBear

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Wait... Me too can I get in on this... Pm me. I will PayPal you.

jet set

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Nah, I'll just give it to you if you pm me your email

jet set

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Ive sent out several scarab logo vector files, to be used to make our own vinyl decals, or have a local sign shop run them off in the color and size of our choice. No one has replied whether or not they got them. I just would like to know in case for some reason they didnt make it to the recipients in a usable format, because i did have trouble sending them out at first. Y'all let me know...

PapaBear

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
I thought I PMed you. I didn't get a return reply.

Pirana

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Long shot....but anyone has found the vector file?

DrMick

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 ID
Boat Length
Ive sent out several scarab logo vector files, to be used to make our own vinyl decals, or have a local sign shop run them off in the color and size of our choice. No one has replied whether or not they got them. I just would like to know in case for some reason they didnt make it to the recipients in a usable format, because i did have trouble sending them out at first. Y'all let me know...
Hey mate,

Just wondering if it is ok if you can send me over the Vector file for the Scarab logo including the beetle?

Thanks a lot!